Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Fighting Over Twins' Entertainment Careers

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Fighting Over Twins' Entertainment Careers

Nick Cannon says he and his wife Mariah Carey can't agree on what careers they would like their twin babies to pursue in the future.

The America's Got Talent host is against one-year-olds Moroccan and Monroe following their parents into the entertainment industry, however, superstar Mariah wants them to start as soon as possible.

"Absolutely not," Nick replied when asked by if he would allow the twins to audition for his hit talent show. "That's my personal feeling. If you asked my wife, she would say, 'Yes! Let's sign them up next year!"

"The thing that is great about this show is that you're giving people who would never have an opportunity at stardom an opportunity. As a parent, and maybe because I'm a new parent, I am so protective and so sensitive and would never want anyone to judge my child."

While Nick is against the idea now, he says he would feel differently years down the line but only if Roc and Roe have real talent.

"You catch me in ten years and my child is an amazing singer or drummer and says, 'Dad, I want to do it,' of course I am going to support whatever they want," Nick said while promoting the new series of AGT.

Who do you think will win in this battle? Team Nick or Team Mariah?

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon debut twin babies on TV...

Guess Who Drake Filmed Several Sex Tapes With?Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran Share Intimate Photos From AustraliaWATCH! Drake Has Embarrassing Fall On 'Club Paradise' Tour

Comments