Top 10 Mariah Carey Songs

Vocal powerhouse Mariah Carey is a legend to me because her music is timeless. Her catalogue consists of classics. Here are some songs by Mimi that I love. Enjoy!

10. We Belong Together - This song was so huge back in 2005. Mariah Carey surely made her comeback with this record.

9. Always Be My Baby - This is like the ultimate karaoke song for me! In middle school, me and my friends would always sing this song when it came on. This is like one of the songs that shaped my childhood.

8. Heartbreaker - This song is very cute and catchy. It also features Jay Z back when Roc-A-Fella Records was one of the top record labels.

7. Fantasy - Yes! This is my jam! This song really made me love Mariah. This is another song that shaped my childhood. I love the original version as well as well as the remix with the late Old Dirty Bastard.

6. Dreamlover - Another song that is a sweet reminder why Mariah Carey is a legend. This song simply showcased how vocally talented she was. This song really epitomized her innocence back in the day.

5. Its Like That - This is another catchy club banger song Mariah has that I enjoy. She teamed up with Jermaine Dupri to produce this record and I also remember this song getting a lot of air play back in 2005.

4. So Lonely - When I had Mariahs comeback album The Emancipation of Mimi, I played this song out! It was just a mix of her baby like vocals with Twistas rugged voice. This song is one of my favorites for real.

3. Shake It Off - Mariah Carey teamed up with Jermaine Dupri again for this record. She proved that she still got her vocals and sex appeal.

2. Emotions - This is the song that put Mariah Carey on the map. I like this song because Mariah proved that the color of her skin didnt place her into a particular genre. She gave off a soulful vibe, but managed to appeal to mainstream aud! iences simultaneously.

1. Honey - This is my ABSOLUTE favorite song by Mariah Carey ever! There are simply just no words to describe how happy this song makes me feel. I love everything about it: the vocals, the production and the video. Simply amazing.


Comments