Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift and More - the Best Celebrity Tweets of the Week!

Rihanna performing at the 30th Annual Brit Awards on Tuesday

Happy Monday everyone! We start this week off with some fresh celebrity headlines straight from the celebs themselves via Twitter. Kelly Osbourne spends the night in over the weekend proving she's just a regular gal like the rest of us, Jonah Hill gets a pretty cool award nomination, and Alec Baldwin talks politics. Here are the top celeb tweets from the past week.

Ricky Gervais: "Either I have food poisoning or Al Qaeda just planted a gravy bomb up my arse."

Rihanna: "Nuthin makes the club more legit than some good hood music!!!"

Mariah Carey: "It's snowing in NYC! Yaaaaaaaay! I want a Christmas do-over! LYM"

Justin Bieber: "just met some very cool fans. you dont have to be afraid to say hello. im normal. lol. #goodpeople"

Taylor Swift: "As I mentioned in Vogue, Sarah Jaxheimer went to middle school with me and had great hair. She's a lovely girl. Blog sites, calm down."

P. Diddy: "TGIS! What did everybody do last night??"

Alec Baldwin:

"For a while, I was concerned. But I'm not seeing any GOP entry in the race that can beat O..."

Hilary Duff: "ugh... can't sleep..... #officiallybabyspersonaltrampoline!!!!"

Kelly Osbourne: "In LA its the same people in a different room every night its boring! so i ordered in Chinese and I'm watching law & order! #BestNightEVER"

Selena Gomez: "Puerto Rico-- 4 hours til show time, so excited to be back such a fun place to kick off my South American Tour..."

Jonah Hill: "Thank you so much to BAFTA for nominating me for Best Supporting Actor. This is such an incredible honor."

Kim Kardashian: "This was such a life-changing experience http://bit.ly/zBdVck Can't wait for you guys to see!"

Charlie Sheen: "Miami bound. I know what I'll be listening to. Nora... Step aside for Lyric Benson "Love Light Revolution" is upon us!"

Katy Perry: "I hope you're finding peace up there on that pink cotton c! andy clo ud. I dedicate this last show to u, sweet dreams angel #RIPKatyCatAllie"

Will.i.am: "I'm proud of @enriqueglegaspi pushing the new future because the old future already happened. But whos designing the new future?? #willpower"

Conan O'Brien: "South Carolina voters just found out Newt has been seeing North Carolina voters on the side."

Miley Cyrus: "Love u @MissKellyO This describes us perfectly :)"

Zooey Deschanel: "The range of emotion displayed in the emoticon keyboard is broader than I'm prepared to deal with."

Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.


Comments