Mariah Carey unveils post-baby body: I lost 70 pounds

By Lindsay Silberman,

Mariah Carey gave birth to twins six months ago-- and now she's showing off her hot post-baby body.

Photo Gallery: Dramatic celebrity weight loss

Rocking her signature curves in a skin-tight black dress and stilettos, the singer appeared on Tuesday's The Rosie Show to discuss her new, slimmed-down look. She explained that the initial 40-pound loss was water weight, due to a difficult pregnancy.

Mariah Carey gives birth to twins

The 42-year-old singer-- who with husband Nick Cannon welcomed twins Moroccan and Monroe Cannon on April 30-- then dropped an additional 30-pounds thanks to the Jenny diet plan (formerly Jenny Craig)-- a combination of a 1,500-calorie-a-day diet and working out three times a week. Carey is now a spokesperson for the brand.

She told Us Weekly, "The whole point of this is not just like: 'Oh, hey, look at me and my weight loss, I'm fantastic.' It's really health. Like I said, I learned it when I became helpless and felt so vulnerable like never before in my life."

View original Mariah Carey Unveils Post-Baby Body: I Lost 70 Pounds at TVGuide.com

Other Links From TVGuide.com

View the original article on TVGuide.com


Comments