Mariah Careys twins have started eating solids

Mariah told People.com: Theyre eating their cereal now. And they sit propped up in their little chairs. They each have one, in pink and blue.

Im trying to do more veggies than fruits.

The 42-year-old star added both of her childrens personalities are starting to emerge, with Moroccan already showing an interest in music.

She added: Roc is playing the drums. When Nick plays a beat, Roc will just hit in time with him. I call him Roc Star.

Roc is very smiley and when he hears my voice, he perks up. Monroe loves melodies and likes to hear the different scales. Shes very feminine. She is a prima donna!

Mariah has admitted to a difficult pregnancy with a number of health issues, including developing gestational diabetes, and she isnt sure she and Nick will have any more children.

She said: I don't think we would try for [another baby] ever again. I really don't know if I can make it through after what I went through, it was really tough."


Comments