Mariah's Twins in 'Christmas' Music Video

Mariah Carey talked exclusively with "Extra's" AJ Calloway at her home, shooting "When Christmas Comes," her music video duet with John Legend -- which also features her 5-month old twins, Moroccan and Monroe.

mariah-carey.jpg

"'When Christmas Comes,' people need to hear the song; I think John Legend swung it home!" gushed Mariah. "I think the fact that the babies are in the video is great."

Calloway commented on how svelte Carey looked after losing 70 pounds on the Jenny Craig weight loss program. She smiled, saying her pregnancy was "tough... having that much weight, my bones were not used to it."

But she proudly proclaimed, "I have my clavicle back. I thought I had lost my bones forever. I couldn't find them."

The Mariah Carey/John Legend duet, "When Christmas Comes," is coming soon.


Comments