Mariah Carey on Nick Cannon's 'Bromance' with Howard Stern

Extras AJ Calloway chatted with Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon at the Project Canvas gala in NYC, talking about Americas Got Talent premiere Monday and Nicks fondness for new judge Howard Stern.

Mariah Carey on Nick Cannon's 'Bromance' with Howard Stern

Getty Images

He sent us gifts. I was like me and Howard are having a bromance right now, said Cannon. Carey jokingly interjected, I don't know if I approve of that. I don't really like that terminology; it's not my favorite.Mariah joked she'd like a house in the Hamptons, while Cannon works on AGT in NYC. Carey smiled, America's Got Talent' is going to get us a house in the Hamptons, so we can be out there all summer long with a fabulous pool and I want it on the ocean!

As for the rumors Mariah may be going on tour soon, the singer said, Darling, Ive got to finish my album! Im doing a few shows!

Tune in to the Americas Got Talent premiere tonight at 8:00 PM on NBC!


Comments