Mariah Carey Leads Twitter Tributes To Whitney Houston One Year On From Her Death

DB / WENN.comDB / WENN.com

It was one year ago today that the music world lost Whitney Houston following her tragic death hours before a pre-Grammys party in Beverly Hills. To mark the tragic anniversary Whitney's friends and colleagues from the music industry have been playing tribute on twitter.

Whitney was just 48 years old when she was found dead on February 11 2012 in her hotel suite having accidently drowned in the bath at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Whitney's friend Mariah Carey led the online tribute today with her heartfelt post: "It's 2/11..remembering my friend the incredible Whitney Houston. It's been a year & still so hard to believe. Her legend lives on eternally"

On this side of the atlantic Jessie J simply wrote: "I will always love you" R.I.P

Nicole Scherzinger added: "Today marks the day, it's been a year. I will always love you Whitney.."

Meanwhile Ray J, who was said to be dating the star at the time of her death posted: "1 year ago I lost my heart. I would give anything just to see you smile again. I love u so much and I miss you even more today."

Brandy added to the tributes with: "She was the greatest voice of all time and nobody will ever come close to touching her. I will never forget her."

X Factor judge LA Reid said: "I can't sing, but I used to sing with Whitney, just for fun. Just that beautiful spirit and warm personality and that amazing voice."

And Alexandra Burke tweeted: "1 year today we lost you.. RIP Whitney. You are missed xxx"

Lucky Perrie! Zayn Malik 'Hires Private Chef And Florist' For Romantic Valentine's DayRihanna And Chris Brown 'Ignored Whispers About Their Relationship' At Grammy AwardsRobert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Gossip RoundUp: Is Their Relationship Back On For Good?

Comments