Mariah Carey 'Definitely Doesn't Like Me' Reveals Nicki Minaj

WENNWENN

Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey are feuding harder than a pair of Real Housewives on the new series of American Idol - and now Nicki has spoken out about their spats, telling everything to chat show host Jimmy Kimmel.

Nicki confided to the US chat show host last night: "I wouldn't say I don't like her, I definitely don't think she likes me.

"I try, as I looked up to her for a long time, so I don't want to hate on this lady, but she had an issue from the beginning. We're having fun though."

Nicki added "I genuinely like going there, even Mariah and I, we really do have fun."

Nicki dressed in her signature style, teaming a Roberto Cavalli leopard print bodysuit with a pair of shades for her performance on the talk show. Jimmy asked her if she had it specially made, but Nicki explained "you can buy it in stores".

Thousands of fans came out to see Nicki, who performed 'Va Va Voom' and 'Freedom' on the show.

Nicki was seen storming off the set on this week's episode of Idol, triggering a new round of controversy.

Surprisingly, it was a comment of Randy Jackson's that led to Nicki's walk out, after he told the singer he was trying to offer her "30 years of insight"...

The Worst Movie Ever? Stars Shun 'Movie 43' And Critics Fume Over GrossOut ComedyMariah Carey 'Definitely Doesn't Like Me' Reveals Nicki MinajRobert Pattinson 'Has Awkward RunIn With Liberty Ross At Party'

Comments