Video: Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Beef with Mariah Carey

The discomfort between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey has taken center stage on American Idol this season, and Minaj tried to explain the situation on Fridays Jimmy Kimmel Live.

The host told Minaj,Clearly, you and Mariah Carey do not like each other.

I wouldnt say I dont like Mariah, explained the rapper, before adding, I definitely dont think she likes me.

Minaj continued, Ive looked up to her for a long time. I dont want to be hating this lady. She just had an issue from the beginning.

Kimmel then asked who would win in an actual physical fight between the two judges, leading Minaj to joke that she prefers whatever weapon is handy to her fists before emphasizing that she does not condone violence or have to get into it with Barbara Walters again.

Check out the video below!

Follow@GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us


Comments