WATCH: 'Whatever Weapon Is Handy' Nicki Minaj Jokes Over Next Mariah Carey Feud On American Idol

WENNWENN

As the feuds between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey on American Idol are played out on screen, it's fair to say that both ladies are feisty.

However, it appears that Nicki is feistier than Mariah after she joked that she would be prepared to use "whatever weapon is handy" if she got into another fight with Mariah.

Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel's show, the 'Pound The Alarm' talked of her feud with Mariah as she told the host: "I never fight with fists."

WATCH: 'Whatever Weapon Is Handy' Nicki Minaj Jokes Over Next Mariah Carey Feud On American IdolWATCH: 'Whatever Weapon Is Handy' Nicki Minaj Jokes Over Next Mariah Carey Feud On American Idol

Nicki spoke of her relationship with Mariah (WENN)

Inquisitive to know what Nicki would use instead, Jimmy asked: "What weapon do you use" to which Nicki joked:

"Whatever weapon is handy. No, Im kidding. I would never fight. I dont condone violence."

Whilst the star made it clear that she would never get violent towards Mariah, Nicki did admit that she wasn't sure if Mariah actually liked her. She added: "I wouldnt say I dont like her, I definitely dont think she likes me."

Despite this, the star was quick to add that the judges are all having fun on the show.

"I looked up to her for a long time, so I dont want to hate on this lady, but she had an issue from the beginning. Were havin! g fun though. I genuinely like going there, even Mariah and I, we really do have fun."

Check out the clip!

Kristen Stewart 'Planning To Visit' Robert Pattinson In Australia As Split Is DeniedKristen Stewart 'Haunted' By Her 'HomeRoyal Baby Bump Is Growing! Kate Middleton Spotted Buying Maternity Wear In Gap

Comments