Carey on with Mariah, Justin Bieber


Christmas present ... Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey
Christmas present ... Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey
Published: Today at 02:51

JUSTIN Bieber is living every girl's dream – he's recording a Christmas song with Mariah Carey.

The teen star will feature with the diva on a new version of her 1994 hit All I Want For Christmas Is You.

Mariah, who announced the collaboration on Twitter, said: "I think a lot of you are going to be very surprised by this.

"And you're going to be even more surprised when you hear it. The song sounds great.

"I'm very excited for everybody to hear it this Christmas and to be totally festive with our festive collaboration."

At least Justin will have a couple of new places to hang his tinsel.


Justin Bieber's Christmas duet has Mariah Carey as special guest

Teen sensation Justin Beiber has confirmed the special guest on his Christmas album will be pop star Mariah Carey.

Bieber, 17, has an all star line up for his 'Under the Mistletoe' festive record, including Busta Rhymes, Boyz II Men, and Usher, but was keeping one extra special star a secret, even from the album's producer.

"oh yeah... didn't I promise everyone I would tell them who my last special guest is on my Christmas album #UnderTheMistletoe ???," Contactmusic quoted Bieber as posting on his Twitter page.

"I mean we know we got my big bro @UsherRaymondIV and@thebandperry and @BusaBusss and @BoyzIIMen on the album - but who is the last guest??? (sic)," he posted in another tweet.

"Who is the living legend that I got on the album???? I mean the fact that I might be singing with one of the greatest voices ever one of the greatest songs of Christmas ever.(sic)" he added.

Justin then tweeted a link to a video of Maria.

"What's up I'm Mariah Carey and I'm here today to tell you a little secret. Justin and I are doing this duet together, it is my song 'All I Want For Christmas', which I wrote and produced," she was quoted as saying in the video.

"I'm very excited about it. I'm sure many people are surprised and you're going to be more surprised when you hear it. The song sounds great and I'm very excited for you all to hear it this Christmas and be totally festive with our festive collaboration," she added.

The first single by the' Baby' singer from the album, 'Mistletoe' will be released on 18th October and the album will be released on 1st November.

Comments