Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey Premiere 'All I Want For Christmas' Remix

Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey Premiere 'All I Want For Christmas' Remix

Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey have premiered their remix of 'All I Want For Christmas,' which features on the teenager's forthcoming Christmas album.

Mariah first released the original track in 1994 and it quickly became one of the most popular and well known Christmas songs of all time, spending weeks at number one. Justin announced earlier this year that he would be collaborating with Mariah on 'Under The Mistletoe' but it is surprising she allowed him to put his vocals on one of her most successful songs.

The diva's original verses still feature on the track, with Justin adlibing and adding his own lyrics. Speaking of her collaboration with Mariah, Justin recently told Access Hollywood: "I was very honoured. I really wanted to do the song and I couldn't do it better than her. To have her on the song with me it gives me the stamp."

Listen to 'All I Want for Christmas' remix below and tell us what you think...

Strangest hip-hop and R&B collaborations ever...

Cheryl Cole Blasts Newspaper Who Labelled Her 'Most Boring Celebrity On Twitter'Rihanna Was 'Nervous' About Shooting 'We Found Love' Music VideoRihanna And Chris Brown: A Love Story Gone Wrong

Comments