Mariah Carey - Carey Snubs Chef To Prepare Family's Festive Feast

Pop superstar Mariah Carey's diva reputation has taken a blow after she admitted she makes turkey and all the trimmings herself on Christmas Day.

The All I Want For Christmas Is You hitmaker is renowned for liking the finer things in life, and has a huge entourage who cater to her every whim.

But over the holidays Carey snubs a personal chef and likes to prepare her festive feast from scratch - and she starts planning for the big day in the summer.

She tells Britain's The Sun, "I start planning my Christmas in June. It's absolutely my favourite holiday and I've always loved everything about this time of year. I love cooking and I'm a smash-hit wonder in the kitchen.

"I'm going to be making the turkey, cranberry sauce and all the trimmings this Christmas. I cooked at Thanksgiving and it was a real success with everyone asking for seconds."


Comments