Mariah Carey shares pictures of family's Christmas vacation in Aspen

Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon are enjoying spending the holidays with their 20-month-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan, in Aspen.

The American Idol judge posted some picture of the family vacation on her Instagram account, one with her daughter Monroe sitting in a directors chair embedded with Careys initials and her signature butterfly.

She wrote Merry Christmas!!! - From MC & MC : ), Us Weekly reports.

Before that, she posted a picture of her Americas Got Talent husband Nick Cannon dancing in front of their Christmas tree with sweatpants and lamb slippers on. Lamb is the name the singer gave her fans.

Carey is currently working on her 14th studio album, which should be released in March 2013. She will also appear on her first season of Idol, which is set to air on January 16.

Of her new music, Carey has said, "I'm collaborating with a lot of my favorite people but the main thing is [that] I'm not trying to follow any particular trend, I want it to be well received, adding, "I want to stay true to myself and the music that I love and ! make the fans happy.

image: Instagram

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments