Mariah Carey's hubby reveals diva refuses to change her twins' nappies

Mariah CareyMariah Carey prefers to let her husband Nick Cannon change her kids' nappies (Picture: Getty)

The 42-year-old leaves the smelliest job to presenter Cannon, who insisted he was happy to muck in with 18-month-old twins Monroe and Moroccan.

I mean, we all do it but for some reason I get that duty a little bit more, the 32-year-old told US host Anderson Cooper, when asked whos left with the stinky business.

I am not scared of it. I go in, I put the gloves on. Real men change diapers!

The 32-year-old also revealed 42-year-old warbler Mimis not getting things all her own way these days as their babes call the shots.

Its a good time! Right now, the kids run the house. We are just running and chasing after them and then my wife is being the diva that she is. I am trying to keep up with them.


Comments