Nicki Minaj just wont back down over Mariah Carey beef

Nicki Minaj is known for her feisty lyrics and crazy style, and has let it be known, -again, that she wont give in to any of Mariah Careys diva ways.

The American Idol judges rivalry came to a head last month, when a furious row erupted between the pair on set. While there has been an uneasy truce, with Carey at one point bringing extra security to the set, Minaj seems to have reignited the feud.

Speaking in her new reality show My Truth, the rapper reveals: I think Mariah met her match this time, and I dont think she was expecting to meet her match.

The show is part of a three-part series, during which Minaj lets the cameras follow her around for a month. During this time she reveals her uncertainty over taking on the role of judge on American Idol.

In an honest move the Bees in the Trap singer admits, I'm super nervous and anxious for the first day on American Idol. I'm still second guessing my decision. I'm probably going to be a hundred times guessing this decision because I'm human. It's a big job.

The star is seen having a wobble over her choice of outfit during the run-up to the first round of auditions. Labelling her stylists selection of clothes a dee-saster, she vents, None of this stuff feels like me. These aren't even my colours. Where's my funky stuff?

Not content with disgracing her stylist, the dramatic series also sees Minaj laying into gossip queen Perez Hilton, spitting: Can I just say this? I'm sick of you printing lies. I want to know if you guys believe what you put on there?

The curvaceous Minaj goes on to label hers! elf A crazy psychopath with great extensions.

Would you agree with her description?


Comments