Nick Cannon changes more diapers than wife Mariah Carey because shes a diva

When it comes to being a diva, Mariah Carey takes the title both on and off stage, according to her husband Nick Cannon, who says the singer doesnt change many of their kids diapers.

Us Weekly reports that Cannon appeared on Anderson Live last week to discuss what his life is like while at home with Carey and their 18-month-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan.

The kids run the house. We just running and chasing after them, Cannon said. My wife is being the diva that she is. Im trying to keep up with them.

And when it comes to a particular duty diaper changing the Americas Got Talent host says it always tends to fall on him.

We all do it but for some reason, I get that duty a little bit more, the doting dad revealed. Im not scared of it. I go in, I put the gloves on.

According to ABC News, Cannon also revealed his feelings on the feud between Nicki Minaj and his wife.

I was a little disappointed with the producers, because thats not what American Idol is about, Cannon said. I felt like they fed off it a little bit. My wife is the classiest and strongest woman Ive ever met, so shes handling it the way shes supposed to handle it.

Photo Courtesy of INFDaily.com

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments